Occupational and Clinical Psychology Consultants is a specialist consultancy offering a unique combination of skills in clinical and occupational psychology.
We provide a wide range of services for individuals seeking to maximize their potential, for employers large and small, and for employer and employee support organisations. We are experienced in training, upskilling and mentoring, and have particular interests in creating and sustaining positive and healthy team dynamics and working environments.
We provide a variety of contractual services intended to support companies' welfare and productivity objectives:
- Undertaking individual assessments and suggestions for employees with health conditions/disabilities to enable them to demonstrate potential in the workplace.
- Developing Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes.
- Providing psychological support during times of transition and change
- Identifying good practice and helping to implement mentally healthy work environments.
We can provide service planning, service evaluation and support, together with specific training on the symptoms and causes of common mental health problems
We can offer short-term problem solving interventions, such as Psychological Debriefing, which allows a group of colleagues to discuss a workplace trauma in a structured manner, facilitating recovery through their own coping mechanisms and support network.
Our services can be especially valuable for family businesses, given the interplay between family and business dynamics.
We are experienced in the assessment of strengths and weaknesses in relation to specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, ADHD, ASD, and can propose strategies to assist with these conditions in the work place.
We are also experienced in examining the effects of acquired brain injury in relation to work, and in identifying adjustments and strategies which might assist.
We can provide clinical services in the areas of :
- Depression and relapse prevention.
- Anxiety and phobias.
- Panic, Adjustment, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders.
- Stress management and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Adult survivors of Abuse.
- Problems associated with physical illness.
- Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Bipolar and Personality Disorders.
Each assessment is designed to meet the needs of the customer and agreed stakeholders. Assessment draws on well respected psychological techniques such as psychometric assessments, therapeutic talking therapies and learning theories.
Please feel free to approach us with any problem not listed above. If we are not able to help ourselves, we may be able to suggest a contact who can.
Our practitioners are highly experienced in providing training to employers, employees, health professionals, and those charged with assessment of health, clinical, and occupational needs.
For more information visit
Website : www.ocpc.co.uk
- 077493 14964 (Occupational)
- 079331 93744 (Clinical)